SpongeBob SquarePants S is the web series created by Ultra Chew and broadcasted by YouTube. The series was edited by Pivot Stickfigure Animator and Windows Movie Maker Live. It was ran from September 15, 2014 to April 2, 2015, but revived on April 16, 2017. The series involves SpongeBob and his friends are battle with the Galactic Empire.
The series began on September 15, 2014 and put the show on hiatus on October 12, 2014. Later on March 19, 2015, he continued doing the show and ended on April 2, 2015. 2 years later, he made a remake version of the show on April 16, 2017, but he put the show on hiatus on June 26, 2017. Later on December 27, 2017, he started a spin-off called Ultra Fight Squidward since he put the remake of the show on hiatus. After a 6 months hiatus, the show continued on January 14, 2018. It is currently unknown if SpongeBob SquarePants S is still running.
The SpongeBob SquarePants S show is currently on hiatus, and the spin-off Ultra Fight Squidward is currently ended on YouTube.
This is Ultra Chew, the channel where SpongeBob SquarePants S airs on YouTube. It is a small channel, but it can watch the videos. The episodes can also be watched on YouTube. Please check out these videos, and if you like his work, you can subscribe to him. You can help SpongeBob SquarePants S community to grow.
* Filling out some episode plots (currently)
* Reached 100 articles (complete)
* Wiki Improvement (currently)
* Adopting Wiki (complete)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
buttonlabel=Create new article
; Not sure where to start?
* If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the Help pages.
; Adding content
* If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
* Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
; Wiki maintenance
* Share your thoughts in the Noticeboard Talk page.
* Fix broken or double redirects.
* Editorial help correcting or grammar is always appreciated.